To view the Gazette notification, please CLICK HERE.
- Account can be opened in name of minor girl child only upto the age of 10 years.
- Account will be operated by natural or legal guardian upto the age of 10 years of girl child, after that child can operate herself.
- The account will be closed after 21 years from the date of opening.
- Minimum amount can be deposited in account is Rs.1000 and maximum limit is Rs.150000 in each financial year.
- Default fee of Rs.50 will be levied if minimum amount of Rs.1000 is not deposited.
- The withdrawal can be made on attaining the age of 18 years of girl child upto maximum of 50% of the balance credited in the previous year.